SCOPE TENNIS INC.
Our goal is to connect fans and athletes on a deeper level through exclusive fan communities that offer never seen before content and unique experiences. We strive to keep our community positive and respectful, free from all forms of hate and discrimination. With that in mind, please see the following rules.
Anyone found in breach of these rules is subject to warnings, temporary mutes, and bans if deemed severe enough or repetitive in nature. Insults directed at the moderators for giving out punishments will not be tolerated and will result in further disciplinary action. Anyone attempting to avoid a punishment by creating a new account will immediately be banned.
Scope Tennis may update and revise these guidelines from time-to-time.
1. Treat all members, athletes, and Scope employees with respect at all times.
2. No bullying, harassment or hate will be tolerated, and we encourage you to report this type of
behavior if you experience or witness it.
3. Threats of violence, or any negative action against a user or group of users/athletes/Scope employees will not be tolerated.
4. No Toxic Attitudes: Being disruptive, aggressive, disrespectful, creepy, or otherwise making a nuisance of yourself in the chat or in your interactions with members, athletes, or Scope employees is strictly prohibited.
5. No Trolling: Deliberately toeing the line of the rules, or continuously mocking users/athletes/staff will not be tolerated.
6. No inciting others to take negative actions against the community, staff, or company; i.e., asking for someone’s timeout/ban to be revoked.
7. No name calling, use of derogatory terms, or any kind of hate speech against any individual or group. This includes but is not limited to: sexism, racism, homophobia, and any speech that is degrading to others on the basis of class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual identity or expression, or disability.
8. No inappropriate content, profanity, or NSFW content of any form.
9. Keep conversations free of political, offensive, and inappropriate content.
10. No posting personal project links or links for any other projects.
11. We want to hear your feedback, and we take it very seriously. Please share any questions or concerns with us.
Please be sure to always follow Scope Tennis’ Terms and Conditions.
Sign up below to join our waitlist!