SCOPE TENNIS INC.
2. SCOPE TENNIS’ COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION.
When we provide you with the Platform, we may ask you to or you may provide us with certain details or information. We describe that information, which collectively comprise “Personal Information” and some examples of how we use it in the following bullets:
· The following basic contact details: name, email, mailing address, and phone number. We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, to deliver merchandise or NFTs and for Platform and user security and compliance.
· The following account information: username and password. We collect account information to help maintain and secure your account with us.
· The following profile information: if you create a profile, you can add a profile picture and bio. We use this profile information to help provide our services to you, such as to allow you to view and share your Scope Tennis NFTs.
The following performance metrics: marketing channel traffic and purchaser demographics. We collect performance metrics in order to create aggregated, anonymized reports.
· The following information you choose to provide us through the Platform: information about your interests, date of birth and identifiers for interoperability. We collect information about your interests in order to better tailor the Platform to you, date of birth to verify you are old enough to use the Platform and interoperability information to connect you with third party accounts.
· The following information through the course of user research that you choose to disclose to us voluntarily: information about your interests, behaviors and preferences. We use this information to create aggregated and anonymized reports to improve our Platform and services.
· Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when contacting us through the Platform.
Some features of the Platform may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features. Any information you provide in connection with those features will be used in connection with your use and access of those features.
· Unique device identifier
· Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
· IP address
· Browser type
· Session data, such as page views, date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Platform
· Operating system
· Transaction history
· Log data
· Approximate location, including latitude and longitude.
· Time zone
· Internally-generated userID
· Other information regarding your interaction with the Platform, such as clickstream data, ad impressions, primary market transactions and interactions with secondary marketplaces (as available on the blockchain), collectibles and collections;
· analyze, maintain, and improve our Platform;
· perform our contractual obligations, including but not limited to delivering content, services, digital assets, goods and merchandise;
· personalize our Platform for you;
· detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
· send marketing communications and serve ads as described in the “Advertising” section below;
· comply with any applicable legal obligations (including, without limitation, legal prohibitions in transacting with certain wallet addresses);
· to enforce any applicable terms, including our Terms and Conditions; and
· to help protect or defend the Platform, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW SCOPE TENNIS SHARES YOUR INFORMATION.
In certain circumstances, Scope Tennis may share your information with other parties. Such circumstances include the following or as otherwise described in this policy:
· With vendors or other service providers, including the following:
o Payment processors
o Cloud storage providers
o Marketing services vendors
o Security vendors
o Compliance vendors
o Analytics services vendors
o Shipping, fulfillment and delivery vendors
o Platform and website service providers
o Human resources service providers, including for processing job applications and conducting background checks
o With our platform partners to facilitate interoperability and the provision of the Platform to you and for you to make payments
o With our partners to perform our contractual obligations
o With our licensors to enforce applicable End User License Agreements
o To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
o In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
o To enforce any applicable Terms and Conditions
o To help ensure the safety and security of Scope Tennis and/or its users
o When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
o With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
4. NFT CUSTODY.
We maintain custody of the NFTs on your behalf. To facilitate the secure storage and management of your NFTs, we collect and process certain information related to your NFT holdings, such as NFT identifiers, associated metadata, and transaction history.
We use the NFT custody information to provide you with a seamless and secure experience on our platform. This may include processing transactions, displaying your NFT holdings and transaction history, and ensuring the proper functioning of our platform's features and services.
We may share your NFT custody information with trusted third-party service providers, such as digital wallet providers or blockchain infrastructure providers, solely for the purpose of securely storing and managing your NFTs on our platform. We ensure that these third-party service providers adhere to strict data protection and security standards to safeguard your NFT custody information.
We take the security of your NFT custody information seriously and implement appropriate measures, such as encryption and access controls, to protect it from unauthorized access, loss, or theft. However, you acknowledge that no security measures can guarantee absolute protection, and you assume the risks associated with holding NFTs on our platform.
We may retain your NFT custody information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services and features of our platform, and in accordance with our data retention policies and applicable laws. You may request the deletion of your NFT custody information by contacting us, subject to any legal or contractual obligations that may require us to retain the information for a specified period.
5. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
Information connected to you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide services on our Platform may be de-identified or aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to us.
6. SOCIAL FEATURES.
Certain features of the Platform permit you to initiate interactions between the Platform and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access Scope’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Discord and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both Scope and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Platform and the third-party service.
7. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES.
You have choices on the messages you choose to receive:
· As a user of the Platform, we and/or our custodian(s) will send you administrative and transactional communications that are necessary such as fraud or service notifications. You cannot opt out of receiving such communications.
· When you sign up for our Platform, we will send periodic email communications to you regarding the Platform’s offerings. To opt out of marketing emails from Scope Tennis, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any such email we send you.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS.
9. CALIFORNOA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request and subject to applicable exemptions, to request that we give you access, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. Consistent with California law, Scope Tennis will not discriminate against those who exercise their rights. Specifically, if you exercise your rights, we will not deny you services, charge you different prices for services or provide you a different level or quality of services. To submit a data request, please contact us by following the instructions in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. Please be prepared to provide us with your first and last name, last four digits of your Social Security number, and proof of California residency to verify your identity, along with identifying with specificity which CCPA right you wish to exercise, and which accounts the request concerns as part of your request. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Consistent with California law, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester's valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent's valid government issued identification.
California law permits consumers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those third parties. Scope Tennis does not share Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent. Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Our platform is meant for individuals above the age of 18. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
Sign up below to join our waitlist!